Absolute Excel VAT Filer
Making tax digital for VAT.
For accounting periods starting on or after 1st April 2019, HMRC requires VAT registered businesses with a turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) to submit their VAT returns digitally using only MTD compatible software. For those organisations with more complex VAT systems, MTD comes into effect from 1 October 2019. HMRC have also stated that businesses will no longer be able to use the current free VAT online portal for submitting their VAT returns.
To overcome this, Absolute have created the Excel VAT Filer. This ground breaking bridging software is based on Excel spreadsheets and will enable individuals, partnerships, companies and agents (or indeed anyone that is required to) to submit VAT data in the required MTD format to HMRC.
Excel and MTD Compatible software
The key benefits of Absolute’s Excel bridging software are:
- Easy to use.
- Fully MTD Compliant and submits to HMRC in the required 9 box format.
- Links to any existing spreadsheets you may already be using or spreadsheets exported from accounting packages which aren’t MTD compatible. (Our step by step video below will take you through the process of how to link them).
- Submits directly to HMRC.
- Lets you know when you have successfully submitted to HMRC, or if it has been rejected.
- The only requirement is Excel.
- You have the reassurance of Absolute’s great technical support team to help you implement the software and provide support as and when you need it.
- One of the most cost effective MTD for VAT solutions on the market!
Our handy FAQ section gives a breakdown of the Excel VAT Filer’s functionality.
To see how simple our new Excel VAT Filer is, play the video below:
Pricing starts from as little as £40 + VAT for up to 10 traders (Unique VAT numbers) for a 13 month period. The licence period activates when you file your first successful submission to HMRC.
Absolute's MTD VAT Filer is a standalone Excel based product that can be set up in minutes, no lengthy installations required. The spreadsheet simply requires a user name and password and saving to your desktop.
The program can also be linked to any existing spreadsheets you may have so that the information is directly imported into boxes 1-9 ready for you to click ‘submit’. It comes with free unlimited support via email from our experienced support team.
Please note that the Absolute Excel VAT Filer will run on Windows 7 or later operating systems and only Excel 2010 or later versions. We also have a MAC compatible version that will run on the latest MAC operating system running Excel for MAC 2011 or later. The software will not run on Apple Numbers.
For more information please contact us or call our Sales Team on 01869 255797.