Absolute Excel VAT Filer
Making tax digital for VAT.
From April 2019, MTD requires all VAT registered businesses with a turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) to submit their VAT returns digitally using only MTD compatible software. HMRC have also stated that businesses will no longer be able to use the current free VAT online portal for submitting their VAT returns.
To overcome this, Absolute have created the Excel VAT Filer. This ground breaking bridging software is based on Excel spreadsheets and will enable individuals, partnerships, companies and agents or indeed anyone, that is required to, to submit data in the required MTD format to HMRC.
Based on Excel spreadsheets Absolute's MTD solution enables individuals, partnerships, companies and agents to submit VAT data to HMRC simply and quickly.
The key benefits of the Excel VAT Filer are:
- Easy to use.
- Fully MTD Compliant and submits to HMRC in the required 9 box format.
- Can link to any existing spreadsheets you may already be using or spreadsheets exported from accounting packages which aren’t MTD compatible. (our step by step video will take you through the process of how to link them).
- Submits directly to HMRC.
- Lets you know when you have successfully submitted to HMRC, or if it has been rejected.
- Only requirement is Excel.
- You have the reassurance of Absolute’s great technical support team to help you implement the software and provide support as and when you need it.
- One of the most cost effective MTD for VAT solutions on the market!
To see how simple our new Excel VAT Filer is, play the video below:
Pricing starts from as little as £40 + VAT for up to 10 traders for a 13 month period.
Absolute MTD VAT Filer is a standalone Excel based product that can be set up in minutes, no lengthy installations required. The spreadsheet simply requires a user name and password and saving to your desktop.
The program can also be linked to any existing spreadsheets you may have so that the information is directly imported into boxes 1-9 ready for you to click ‘submit’. It comes with free unlimited support via email from our experienced support team.
Please note that the Absolute Excel VATfiler will only run on Windows 7 or later operating systems and only on Excel 2010 or later versions..
For more information please contact us or call our Sales Team on 01869 255797.